Dyer Pickup Truck Rental
At Marcus/Allard Truck Rental, we maintain more than just rental box trucks and cargo vans – we have an entire fleet of pickup trucks, too. These trucks can be used for a variety of purposes, and are great for individuals and businesses alike when a durable, dependable vehicle is required. For Dyer pickup truck rental services that you can count on, please reach out to our truck rental professionals today.
Our Fleet of Dyer Pickup Truck Rental
We love pickup trucks because these vehicles are tough, can handle large loads, and are ideal for everything from working at a construction site to going camping with the family on the weekend. We maintain a fleet of different pickup truck types so that we have the right truck for the job for you. Our Dyer pickup truck rental offerings include:
- F-150 pickup trucks. The F-150 pickup truck is the epitome of the pickup truck. Offering up to 5,236 pounds of payload and up to 10,000 pounds of towing capacity, this truck can do just about anything. Our F-150 trucks come in two- or four-wheel drive and short- and long-bed options. All feature automatic transmission.
- F-250 pickup trucks. For even more towing capacity, the F-250 pickup truck is what you need, which offers up to 12,000 pounds of towing power (but only up to 2,700 pounds of payload). Like our F-150 trucks, short- or long-bed and two- or four-wheel options are available. Three-person seating, air conditioning, and automatic transmission are all features on these vehicles.
- 4×4 pickup trucks. If you have a job that requires heavy towing capacity, the 4×4 pickup truck is the best option – this truck has up to 14,000 pounds of towing capacity. All other features in the 4×4, with the exception of payload, are the same as the F-150 and F-250 trucks.
- Extended cab/crew cab pickup trucks. If you’re bringing passengers along for the ride, the extended cab/crew cab pickup truck is the vehicle you need. This truck features five-person seating, as well as the same towing capacity and payload as the standard F-250 truck.
Not sure which pickup truck model is right for you? Call us today and we’ll guide you through your options and help you select the right model.
Top Reasons You Need a Dyer Pickup Truck Rental
People choose to rent our pickup trucks for numerous reasons, including–
- Navigating tough terrain. If you’re traveling somewhere that a standard passenger car can’t handle, a truck probably can. To navigate tough terrain more effectively, choose a pickup truck.
- Doing heavy lifting. As stated above, both small businesses and individuals rent our pickup trucks in order to do work. From moving heavy loads to towing heavy pieces of equipment, these trucks are made to work.
- Having fun. Towing recreational equipment or planning a camping trip may require the use of a pickup truck. If you have a fun activity in mind that your passenger car can’t manage, we can help.
Reserve Your Dyer Pickup Truck Rental Today
If you know that your car isn’t going to cut it, call Marcus/Allard Truck Rental for Dyer pickup truck rental services that you can count on. Reach us today by phone or online to get started.