Hammond Box Truck Rental
At Marcus/Allard Truck Rental, we care about providing you with the right vehicle for your needs. Our Hammond box truck rental services are perfect for those who need a large, dependable vehicle. Make your reservation by contacting us today.
Primary Uses of a Box Truck
A box truck can be used for many different things. At Marcus/Allard Truck Rental, we have both 14- and 16-foot box trucks available for rental. These can be used for days, weeks, or even months at a time, depending on your needs! The most common reasons for box truck rental in Hammond include:
- Moving. By and far the most common reason that customers rent our trucks is because they are planning a move to/from Hammond or surrounding areas. Indeed, these trucks are perfect for moving, offering plenty of room for large pieces of furniture, stackable boxes, and more.
- Transporting furniture. While moving may be the most common reason that customers rent our box trucks, we also have customers and small businesses invest in box trucks for moves of new furniture from the store to home/office.
- Moving heavy equipment, recreational equipment, etc. Finally, our box trucks can also be used to move heavy equipment or recreational equipment, such as bikes.
Of course, the above list isn’t inclusive. Note that in addition to box trucks, we also maintain a fleet of pickup trucks, stake trucks, and cargo vans that can be helpful in moving heavy items, too! Box trucks are usually used when people are traveling significant distances and don’t want to have to take multiple trips to transport loads or need to move items that won’t fit in a passenger car or other vehicle type (such as cargo van or pickup truck).
Questions About Our Hammond Box Truck Rental Services
If you have questions about renting a box truck in Hammond, our professionals can provide you with the helpful answers you’re looking for. Some questions we often hear are:
- Can I add another driver to my policy? Yes – you can absolutely add another driver to your contract. We charge a small fee for this service.
- Are your vehicles kept up-to-date? Absolutely. Many of our vehicles are current-year models, and we service our vehicles on a regular basis and prioritize regular maintenance.
- How can I pay for my box truck rental? We accept cash payments, as well as all major debit cards and credit cards.
- How far in advance do I need to reserve my truck rental? We encourage you to make your Hammond box truck rental reservation as far in advance as possible. Fortunately, we do maintain a large fleet of vehicles, but if you wait too long to make a reservation, there’s no guarantee that we’ll have the one you need in stock.
- How do I know what size box truck I need? That’s a great question. If you’re unsure of what size truck is best for your needs, our team is happy to help you decide.
Make Your Hammond Box Truck Rental Reservation Today
If you’re ready to reserve your box truck, all you need to do is get in touch. Make your Hammond box truck rental reservation by calling us directly or sending us a message. We’re here to work for you!