Hobart Pickup Truck Rental
A pickup truck offers a lot in terms of durability, maneuverability, and hauling. For tough chores that demand a vehicle that is efficient and strong, choose a Hobart pickup truck rental from Marcus/Allard Truck Rental.
Features of Our Hobart Pickup Truck Rentals
We have selected the best pickup trucks on the market to guarantee ease of use, maneuverability, safety, and, of course, efficiency. Our pickup truck rental features include:
- F-150 pickup trucks – Ford F-150s have great hauling capacity, great ratings from U.S. News and World Report and Edmunds, and high safety ratings.
- Short- and long-beds available – Depending on what you’re hauling, you can choose between both short- and long-beds.
- Four-wheel drive. Where you’re going and the time of year can have a significant impact on whether or not two-wheel drive will cut it; fortunately, we have four-wheel drive trucks available, too.
- Towing and hauling capacity – Our F-150 pickup trucks can tow up to 10,000 pounds, and offer up to 5,326 pounds of payload.
- Comfort and ease of driving – Of course, all of our trucks come standard with automatic transmission. We also feature current model trucks with air conditioning, radio, and other neat features.
Situations When You Need a Pickup Truck
There are numerous situations where you may need a pickup truck and a standard vehicle just won’t cut it. Top reasons to opt for a Hobart pickup truck rental include:
- Weekend activities, like boating and camping;
- Labor-intensive chores, like moving yard debris or furniture; and
- Moving apartments, furniture, or other heavy items.
When you need a vehicle that is dependable and that you can trust to work hard for you, you need a pickup truck. No other vehicle compares in terms of being able to manage a big job while also providing comfort and maneuverability.
Pickup Truck Rental FAQs
If you need a pickup truck, you may have numerous questions about the process. We encourage you to review some of our Hobart truck rental frequently asked questions, and to reach out to us directly for more information–
- How far in advance do I need to make a Hobart truck rental reservation? The answer to this question depends. Most of the time, it’s best to reserve your truck rental as far in advance as possible. That being said, we maintain a large fleet of vehicles, and sometimes have pickup trucks available last minute, too.
- For how long can I rent a pickup truck? Our rental policy is the same for all of our vehicles – we do daily, not hourly, rentals. You can rent your truck for the day, multiple days, the week, or even a month or longer.
- How many people can drive the truck I rent? We want to make sure that all drivers who operate our trucks are insured, have a valid driver’s license, and are at least 21 years of age. If you want to add another driver to your policy, you can do so for a small fee.
Make Your Hobart Pickup Truck Rental Reservation Today
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Hobart pickup truck rental company with more questions. We are here to help and always put our customers first. Make your reservation by calling us directly or sending us a message telling us more about how we can be of service.