Whiting Moving Trucks
If you’re planning to move in, around, or out of Whiting, you’ll probably need a moving truck in order to complete the process. When you call Marcus/Allard Truck Rental, we have the Whiting moving trucks you’re looking for at a price that you can feel good about. Reach us today to get started.
Our Whiting Moving Truck Options
- The right size for the job. We know that all homes are different and that all individuals and families have different moving needs. Which is why we don’t offer a single-size moving truck for all of our customers, but instead offer both 14- and 16-foot box trucks. In addition to our large moving trucks, we also offer cargo vans, which are perfect for smaller moving jobs.
- Bring the family. Driving for long distances solo when moving is not only boring but possibly dangerous – having another passenger in the vehicle can help you to stay alert and present during the drive. Our moving trucks come standard with three-person seating, which means that you can have up to two passengers ride along with you during the journey.
- Save your back. Anyone who has moved furniture, heavy boxes or other items in the past knows that it can be a lot on the body–especially the back–to handle. Our 16-foot trucks come equipped with lift gates, which can reduce the strain on your body and help make moving easier.
- Keep it comfortable. We want your drive to be comfortable, which is why our trucks always come equipped with automatic transmission, AM/FM radio, and air conditioning.
- Bring your toys. Want to bring your toys and recreational equipment? No problem. Our trucks come with hitches attached, and we allow towing.
What You Need to Know About Renting a Whiting Moving Truck from Marcus/Allard Truck Rental
Renting a moving truck from our company is easy, especially because we always prioritize the customer experience and make sure that you’re happy with your reservation. Some things that you should know about renting a Whiting moving truck from our team include:
- You can take your truck anywhere within the continental United States, but we do ask that you refrain from driving our trucks into Mexico. Canada is okay, too!
- You can add another driver to your policy, so long as that driver is at least 21 years of age. Adding another driver to your policy is possible with a small fee.
- You can keep your Whiting moving truck for as long as you need, as we rent our trucks by the 24-hour period, the week, or even the month.
- You can pay us in a way that is most convenient for you – we accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and cash payments.
How to Reserve Your Whiting Moving Truck Today
Reserving your Whiting moving truck is easy – all you need to do is give our team a call directly or tell us more about when you need a truck and what size you think you need by filling out the contact form found on our website. If you have any questions about our policies or our trucks, please don’t hesitate to ask!