Is Disney World in your future? Or maybe Dollywood? Or the Grand Tetons? Sometimes the most fun on a trip is the driving! If you are thinking about going on a trip for a week or so and do you do not want to add all that mileage to your car, why not rent a van?
Where To Rent a Van
Marcus/Allard Truck Rental in Highland has several sizes of vans to choose from for your rental. The size of the van you want will depend on the number of people you plan to take with you on your trip. The vans onsite are:
- 12 Passenger Van. This van can seat 12 people.
- 15 Passenger Van. This van can seat 15 people.
- Extended Height Available. If you need height, get a van that has more height.
- Five Airbags. The vans feature five airbags.
- Air Conditioning. If you are traveling to humid and warm
- Automatic Transmission. The vans have automatic transmission which makes driving more comfortable.
How to Make Your Trip Pleasant
Before your trip in the van, make sure you do some pre-planning to make your trip more enjoyable. For instance, make sure you bring pillows and blankets for a nap. Be sure to have water and snacks in the van, so you do not have to stop all the time for a meal. Also, be sure to have a first-aid kit just in case. Here are a few other suggestions for you:
- Live local. When you stop or arrive at your destination, be sure to shop at the local grocery store for food, find free activities to enjoy and make small talk to discover what the natives do in their free time.
- Fill up your gas tank in town. Fuel is always cheaper in town than on the expressways or toll roads. When you are visiting an area, be sure to check your gas gauge.
- Put a road hazard kit in your car. To be on the safe side, if you end up having car trouble or a flat tire, it is in your best interest to have flairs.
Contact Us for a Van Today
If you are planning a road trip and need a van, get in touch with us at Marcus/Allard Truck Rental in Highland. We are sure to have a van that will meet your needs. You will find us at 8820 Indianapolis Blvd. in Highland. Of course, you can always call us at (219) 838-0200 or contact us online. We are here waiting for you!